In an effort to do our part to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus, keep our employees and customers safe, we are implementing the following effective Wednesday, August 12, 2020:
The following branch is open Lobby & Drive-up, Monday - Friday, 9:00AM - 5:00PM & CLOSED on Saturday: Elm Street in New Canaan
The following branches are offering in person appointments and will be open for Drive-up ONLY, Monday - Friday: 9:00AM - 5:00PM and CLOSED on Saturday: Cherry Street in New Canaan, Norwalk, Black Rock Turnpike and Sasco Hill in Fairfield, and Wilton.
Hamden branch is offering in person appointments and will be open Drive-up ONLY, Monday - Wednesday, 9:00AM - 4:00PM, Thursday, 9:00AM - 5:00PM and Friday, 9:00AM - 4:00PM & CLOSED on Saturday.
The following branches are open LOBBY ONLY, Monday - Friday, 9:00AM - 5:00PM & CLOSED on Saturday: Darien, Westport, Bedford Street and High Ridge in Stamford.
The following branch will be temporarily CLOSED: North Haven
- Waiving ATM Surcharge fees for non-customers effective March 23, 2020
- Increase ATM limits from $800 to $1000 effective March 23, 2020
- Increase our consumer mobile deposit limit from $10,000 to $20,000 effective March 23,2020
- As a courtesy, waiving overdraft fees for customers
- 24/7 ATM, mobile and online banking access
- Processing all branch customer requests regardless of location
- Processing all back end General Ledger transactions remotely
- Answering and responding to all phone calls/inquiries internally and externally
- Fully support branch and business requests remotely
- Working with our property management firm and local cleaning companies to disinfect our locations thoroughly and frequently
- Partnering internally to distribute and process mail in a timely fashion to avoid payments or time-sensitive documents from slipping through the cracks
We encourage customers to utilize our full suite of Personal and Business Online and Mobile Banking that includes, mobile check deposit, transfer funds, check balances, bill payment, e-statements and so much more . If you have questions or concerns, please contact (877) 966-1944.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) SBA Disaster Assistance
If you are inquiring about Coronavirus (COVID-19) assistance, the U.S. Small Business Administration is offering low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses in designated areas suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
As of March 21, 2020, small businesses located in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. territories of American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands are now eligible to apply for SBA Disaster Assistance.
If your business was economically impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19) you may apply online at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela. If you are unable to apply online, you may download an application at https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela, under the Loan Information tab.
Completed applications should be mailed to:
U.S. Small Business Administration
Processing and Disbursement Center
14925 Kingsport Road
Fort Worth, TX 76155
For more information or to find a local disaster center, contact SBA’s Customer Service Center at 1-800-659-2955.