Streamline Your Business Processes
No matter your volume or type of business, Bankwell has a Business Checking Account to fit your needs.
Basic Business Checking
- No monthly maintenance fee
- 300 free debits/credits per month ($0.50 per item thereafter)
- Designed to give commercial checking customers the ability to use their balances to reduce the cost of banking services
- Receive an earnings credit that you can carry forward up to 12 months on 100% of your balance to offset fees
Business Checking with Interest
Ideal for sole proprietors and Attorneys' IOLTAs.
Avoid the monthly maintenance fee and item processing fees of $0.15 for each check written and $0.12 for each check deposited on this account in one of two ways:
- Maintain an average checking account balance of $5,000 for the current statement period, OR
- Maintain an average balance for the previous month statement period of $15,000 in combined checking, savings, money market and CD accounts.
Escrow Management Account
A simple way for attorneys to organize and manage segregated client assets.
- Allows law firms to easily manage sub-accounts from their office using a secure portal
- Consolidated monthly statements track client deposits and earned interest
- All funds flow into and disbursed out of IOLTA account
- Balance inquiries can be accessed online or by phone
- Online management access saves repeated trips to the bank
- Separate IOLTA statement
- Reduced administration with 1099 IRS Tax Forms automatically issued to clients at year-end
Not-For-Profit Checking with Interest
- Earns interest at a competitive rate when the balance is $5,000 or more
- No monthly maintenance and no charge for checks written or deposited
- No monthly fees for municipal accounts with a $10,000 average current balance